Selling our 2005 Coachman Clipper Sport-106 wanting something bigger.

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by Richard E. Woodward III, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Richard E. Woodward III

Richard E. Woodward III Member

We have a small 8.5ft. box pop-up which has been awesome. In 2019 I rebuild the lift system myself and had Cunningham Campers service and fix some things I didn't feel comfortable doing. The best part of the camper has been how easy it's been to tow. at only 2100lbs it's been great. This includes the AC, 3 way fridge, propane heater and cooktop. Anyway here are my questions...

1. Where is the best place to list a camper?

2. Where is the best place to buy a used pop-up camper?

We are basically looking for the same thing we have, just bigger. Looking for a queen/queen or king/queen pop-out, AC, 3 way fridge, propane furnace and cooktop, no more than 5000lbs dry.

2. Annunzi

Annunzi Active Member

Here on the west coast, the favored local classified sites are Craigslist and FB Marketplace, so that's what I would use if you were going to sell my popup.
    I think the same applies for where to look, prices around here are finally starting to come down a bit, but they are still high compared to pre-covid prices.

3. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Adventures with KODI in AZ

I highly recommend using RVTrader. I sold my Aliner quickly. I pay $200 for their BEST package. It was well worth it for us since my Aliner was in excellent condition, sold at a good price and within a week.

https://www.rvtrader.com/sell-rvs

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

kcsa75 likes this.