Share Photos of Your HTT Mods

dschlosser

Super Active Member
Jan 29, 2008
East Patchogue, NY
This thread is for sharing photos of your HTT Mods, but feel free to post comments on photos.

Occasionally the thread will be cleaned up by removing the older posts that do not or no longer have photos as well as other off topic material, non photo posts and comments.

*****Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.*****

Itsmeamanda

May 26, 2014
We have a 120lb lovely Bernese Mountain Dog named Tonka. She loves camping and seeing her friends when they get to the site...problem she could not see the screen. First time was kinda funny and the second time I imagined a screen replacement.
So we went to amazon and picked up the camco door pusher(2) and a camco door stabilizer and pull bar.

Links below. She can see the door now and the pull bar really made the screen door feel stronger.

Tonka approved and tested.

2 x Camco 43977 Screen Door Push Bar (White) by Camco http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EDST2E/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_mYCZtb07XB049

Camco 42186 White Screen Door Cross Bar by Camco http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G258M1Q/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_4YCZtb010GNWY

y6y4ener.jpg
5a3a8yza.jpg
myhe7u6u.jpg

Girl-Trapped

Mar 7, 2007
I'll be working on building some insulated wall panels for the bunk ends. I love the canvas, but hate not being able to camp much in the summertime in Texas. Here's a drawing of what I'm planning:

It's modeled after the Apache campers, of course, and I can't wait to get it rolling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-10-01-17-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-10-01-17-14.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 219

CamperLover

For evil to triumph, Good men do nothing
Jul 28, 2015
This thread is for sharing photos of your HTT Mods, but feel free to post comments on photos.

Occasionally the thread will be cleaned up by removing the older posts that do not or no longer have photos as well as other off topic material, non photo posts and comments.

*****Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.*****

If you need a reminder on how to post photos on PUP Click Here

Sorry to break it to you but you should post thumbnails to help with the site file size. You as the user/viewer need to click on the thumbnail to open it to a new tab to see it full size. that is what a thumbnail is for.

Here I will post a thumbnail and you move you mouse over it and double click it. See a new tab opens right up and you can see it in full size;

20170926_172718.jpg

RugerRedhawk

Jul 17, 2015
I finely fingered out how to use the very small pass thru in the front of my N2U Hybrid. It works real well. Can go ether way and I still have storage under it so I can stuff long poles etc.

What kind of hardware did you use for slides on those drawers?

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
Those wheels help protect the rear if you have a steep dip or incline. Think gas stations and driveways.

jnc

Welcome from New Hampshire
Oct 1, 2014
South Central New Hampshire

If you need a reminder on how to post photos on PUP Click Here
The click here thing needs to be repaired!