Shout out to Camping World of Berkley

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by JimmyM, Nov 3, 2015.

1. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member

I recently purchased a Starcraft 239TBS hybrid at Camping World of Berkley here in Massachusetts. I'm really happy with the way things went. The salesman, Mark Person, stuck with me through the months long process of getting my finances in order. Always helpful, always professional.
    Finance guy, wish I remembered his name, was a great guy. Walked me through everything without being pushy and very nicely took "no" for an answer to additional coverages, etc.
    The guy who went through my PDI was super knowledgeable. We caught a bad awning strut during the PDI and they ordered the replacement part that day. Then, when it arrived a couple of weeks later, they replaced it and fixed a bad lock I found in the mean time.
    No fuss, no muss.

2. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

They must not be busy? [RTM]

3. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha. Did you have a tough time over there?

4. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

@JimmyM
    CW is one of those places that seem to be a place people love to hate, similar to Walmart, etc. I'm sure there are crappy Camping Worlds (as there are independent RV places), but some like to paint them with the same broad brush of "they're terrible" that they use for big box stores, KOAs, etc.

5. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member

Yeah. I can imagine. I HATE Walmart. But I'm sure there are folks who love it.
    I figured that if I had a bad experience, I'd be here calling for their HEADS on pikes. So, to be fair, since I had a good experience, I should say that too.

6. Customer

Customer Well-Known Member

Good to hear you had a pleasant experience.