Show off you new Travel Trailer, 5th Wheel, Slide-in or Motorhome here.

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by dschlosser, Mar 5, 2012.

1. yetibiker

yetibiker Darksider, family adventurer

Going to pick up our NTU TT tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to getting it into my driveway and getting it all set up. Time to pass the ole PUP on to the next (much smaller) family and camp more often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RockyRoo

RockyRoo Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD

yetibiker, very nice, looks very well taken care of. Hopefully it gets you out much more and more comfortably as a family. I know moving to our HTT from our pups definitely got us out much more often.

Good luck, hope it goes well. :)

3. Nixie

Nixie New Member

I just realized I didn't post a pic of the outside of our new TT. Here she is waiting for us to pick her up:

[​IMG]

4. Mickeyrv

Mickeyrv Week day camping is great

[TV] [HYC] We took delivery of our new 2014 StarCraft Launch 17FB on 6-10-2013

[​IMG]

We are still waiting for our first campout in this unit as of 6-25-2013 No definite plans as of yet.
    It does have a 13,500 BTU roof AC and all the other goodies. Front Bed Middle kitchen and Bath Rear Dinette.
    Will sleep 4-5 people. Yes it is a TT and I will not go back to a pup again.

5. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

[​IMG]

Our Fun Finder X240 (bunk house) [:D]

6. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

Peter is going to delete the above link, and I don't see a modify button, so here is the new link:
    [​IMG]

7. bigdad

bigdad Active Member

[​IMG] this is my 92 Jayco CB 220

8. Hanne

Hanne New Member

One foot in PUP land and one foot on the dark side. Our newest addition...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2002 Thor Chateau 33m bunkhouse. Currently undergoing - what else? - roof work. [:!]

But the PUP is still #1 to us :) [PU]

9. LynnAllen02

LynnAllen02 Active Member

We have made the decision to move out of the Popup and go to a 6x10 Silver Shadow! We ordered it today!

I am not sure if this is the dark side, maybe sideways? It is not any of the above! My hope is it will lighter for tow vehicle and less setup for the galley! We are having it built to our specifications and it will be ready in six weeks!

This is my favorite photo from the web site:
    [​IMG]

We have always enjoyed this portal and as with others gone to other sides, I will keep checking in here from time to time!

Lynn

10. fallsrider

fallsrider Active Member

We bought our '95 Sunnybrook 26 DB on Labor Day 2013 from a local private seller. We love it. Sorry I don't have very good pics yet. And we've never taken any of the inside.

[​IMG]

11. burmik

burmik New Member

We bought a 2014 Coachmen Clipper 17BH last week. It's a 22' Bunkhouse. It's about the largest TT I could tow with my present vehicle (Ford Explorer). We're happy with it. Looking forward to using it in March or April. We were tent campers for a lot of years, moved to PUP last year. While I liked it well enough, I still didn't love it. Felt it took us almost as long to set up the PUP as it did our large family tent. The new TT, an ultra-lite, weighs just a little bit more than my large PUP.

12. Cindy F

Cindy F New Member

13. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Lynn, do you mind me asking what company you ordered your teardrop from? I've been helping someone shop them, and a new supplier would be welcome to my list!!

Thanks!
    [:D]

14. LynnAllen02

LynnAllen02 Active Member

It's a Little Guy 6 x 10 Silver Shadow.

We want no set up for the galley thus the Silver Shadow, it has storage options! We want the bed ready to go for one night stops! And we want the 6 wide because we have two medium Australian Shepherds who travel with us every where we go. We will need a screen house for a living area, and something to cover the hatch galley are in inclement weather. So we are not really done with tent material! So it is not an upgrade, but keeps us outside and in nature, and keeps us in a smaller tow vehicle, they stopped making the Jeep Liberty! We will not increase gas mileage with a travel trailer, but we are unsure of if we will decrease mileage until we get it!

Here is the website:
    Www.golittleguy.com

They also have a Forum for owners and wannabes, it is run by the company, but seems to allow for some negative comments or workarounds to problems, the company responds to issues on the forum and changs the manufacture according to what people are discussing on the board.

We saw a few at an RV show and were impressed with the workmanship as opposed to the workmanship in the travel trailers in a similar price range!

And it is being built to our wishes, we have added things we wanted, even taking LED night lights available in the new T@G and putting them in ours for us!

15. West Coast Canuck

West Coast Canuck Jumped to the dark side ......

Sorry...correcting attachment

16. baglady201

baglady201 Hippy chick since 1959

[​IMG]

17. baglady201

baglady201 Hippy chick since 1959

[​IMG]

1966 DeCamp "hippycamper" 10' A tiny bit of fun! [:D]

18. Camp-N-Nuts

Camp-N-Nuts KrustyKamper

Tiny picture too! (got anything bigger?) [A]

19. benfrench

benfrench Woodbridge, VA

Christina and I bought our next step into the dark side today. Hopefully we can pick it up next weekend. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Sharon

Sharon Dover, FL

Not sure how I missed this thread but here is our new 2014 Coachman Freedom Express 192 RBS (50th Anniversary Edition) we have had it 6 weeks now, and have yet to have it out camping. Every thing here is booked till May. So hope to have it out soon. But we have been busy working on mods for it. So its almost ready to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is our set up TT with our 2010 F150 4x4 super crew. This is perfect for just the 2 of us. TT is 19 ft and with bumper and hitch over all length is 22.6 feet.

And here is link to rest of pictures and mods.
    http://s455.photobucket.com/user/rsmobley85/library/2014%20Coachman%20192RBS%2050th%20Anniversary%20Edition

Sharon