Show Off Your Hybrid

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by dschlosser, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Have fun. And hope the miss leg heals soon.

2. scamperman

scamperman Member

Thanks we are heading out nov 1st for the weekend and she is out of that boot now thank God

Sjm9911 likes this.
  3. bheff

bheff Well-Known Member

Out of all of my travel trailers the hybrid was my favorite. Best of both worlds if you have the towing capacity.

4. Spridle

Spridle Active Member

I really want a hybrid. Need to investigate them more. But I can barely get the 12' Coleman backed into the driveway as it is. I've gotten really good at getting it in there, but just not sure we can do a bigger trailer.

5. bikendan

bikendan Active Member

A tandem axle trailer is much easier to back up, compared to a single axle popup.
    Now, length and width could be a concern. But I easily parked my 24'+ hybrid in our average sized driveway.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  6. Spridle

Spridle Active Member

Parking it is a matter of angle. Driveway is narrow and the street is narrow. So getting the whole setup turned to get it into the driveway is pretty tight. Same thing when parked in a small lot across the street. As for tandem or single, I'd prefer single just for leveling purposes and for an overall lighter trailer, but tandem is certainly a better setup overall. Easier backing, less porpoising on the highway, 4 brakes over two...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Sjm9911 likes this.