Sink drain in 2005 Fleetwood Sun Valley

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by bobber128, Sep 28, 2015.

1. bobber128

bobber128 Member

Last summer, we noticed moisture under our sink. At first, we thought the drain hose was just loose, so I tried to tighten it. That's when I noticed the big nut, for lack of a better term, was cracked. I managed to basically snap it in half, along the bottom of the threads.

To explain it better, the female end of the hose that connects to the male mount point under the sink drain is what broke.

Unfortunately, none of the RV shops around me can help me out, and none of the local hardware or plumbing shops have the part. The joint is actually several pieces, all made by a company named Nibco, that have been pipe-doped together. I've tried to find the three parts separately, but have had no luck. I've found this part: http://www.etrailer.com/Plumbing/Camco/CAM37420.html and was wondering if it will work. I'd rather not order the part and have it not work.

Does anyone have an idea on another option that would work? Any advice would be great.

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.