Sink removed

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by jimg57, Jul 26, 2017.

1. jimg57

jimg57 New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] I removed the sink and water holding tank from my popup, we never used the sink, so
    this allowed me to remove the holding tank and use that floor space to better use
    The sink and holding tank are stored in my attic, in case I sell this camper

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Jhoag7750 and Tracy D. like this.
  2. davekkk

davekkk Active Member

Do you have a pic at all?

I did a similar thing, stored it up on a bracket way up high in my garage in case I ever need it. Never thought I would use the space since its behind the wheels but it fits 4 life jackets and other light items perfectly. Have you figured out a good outdoor sink? I am still trying to figure that out.

3. camscrub17

camscrub17 New Member

I'd like to see pics as well; I've got to remove mine as well - We don't use the sink or stove and that flip down garbage cabinets got to go!

4. TammyHerra

TammyHerra New Member

Most of ours is gone. That flip counter was in a few pieces... We removed the top- used a shelf that was same size to put a plastic dish pan inset on top of lower portion of that scrappy cabinetry. The drain and small water holding tank still there... We have not removed them yet because we weren't sure if we wanted to... The more I think about it the more I can see gained space to revamp as we need like actual usable storage?? Thanks for the thoughts.

5. Jesse Ramos

Jesse Ramos New Member

im currently remodeling my camper and took the sink and stove counter out and replaced it with a new flat counter. i plan on adding marble vinyl on top to spruce it up. counter top.jpg 65103426_2273871082861499_7807907243097063424_n.jpg

HappyTraveler and Ntk37 like this.
  6. MNTCamper

MNTCamper Well-Known Member

My sink is removed also, gives us much more counter space. I've left the fresh water tank in under the camper since that is tucked out of the way.

7. Jesse Ramos

Jesse Ramos New Member

Attached Files:

8. Ntk37

Ntk37 Member

How did you remove the stove? I want to do this too, but don’t know how to safely do that with gas lines and such.

9. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Find the Tee connection under the camper and disconnect the line for the stove and cap it. You will need a ⅜ flare cap.