Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 1, 2011.
Count us in for the whole time frame!! Can't wait for this one.
Put us down for the entire time. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for no snow days!!!
You guys get snow in Rhode Island in June?
Check out this link courtesy of PopupPortal !!!
Win your Stay!!!
Lou, that is quite COOL!!!! Thanks Steve for offering that!
Steve, with the weather we've been having lately, anything is possible!!
Four families for the 10 day stay so far....
Are you planning to come?
Please let us know...
Sign us up! Hopfully we can make the whole week.
Well, we've lost four school days so far this year, and it's only the end of the first quarter - at this rate DS may still be in school on 6/22! So now I can't commit for sure as yet. Swell.
Some schools here in CT are into their second week of closings.
Just a reminder that as of today there are 42 days left before you can make reservations for this rally. Mark your calendars everyone..
Here is a link to The Weather Channel for Shenandoah National Park.
For those who want to know what to expect temperature wise.
Average highs for June and July run from 83 to 86 degrees.
Average lows for June and July run from 56 to 61 degrees. Nice sleeping weather.
We've reviewed our time off for next year and when meetings etc will be held, and we're unfortunately not going to be able to make this rally. Too bad, would have been fun. We'll get there on our own some other time.
I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and make a reservation when the day comes, after all I'm going to win my stay right!
Sorry Mike, we're going to miss you guys.
Todd and Emily, right now, your chances to win the vacation are less than1 in 20. Those are pretty good odds...
Hope to see you there..
Ten days away from booking this rally.
I'm looking to book site I-225.
F,G,H,I areas are supposed to be mostly shaded.
I have been unable to get any specific sites pics. Sorry.
I was looking at I-225 or H-214 can't wait
I was trying to get some pics of sites in that area. If you have any, please PM me and I'll give you an email to send them.
My current sources have been unable for the past few months to get me any, so I finally picked that one for our 10 days there.
A reminder that reservations can be made for this rally in 2 days on the 22nd of December.
Sadly, we are not going to be able to make this since I will still be in school
Sounds like lots of fun and a great rally! Unfortunately, after losing my bff and camping buddy in August, I'll be unable to attend. I'm sure Ken (Cruising USA) will be smiling down on you all. Have a blast!