Smoky fires and large busted women not wearing bras

Discussion in 'Campground Etiquette' started by MIPeaceDudeCamper, Aug 31, 2013.

1. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

:) [:D] [;)] [}:)] [LOL] [SUN] [:)O] [:O] [A] [:D] :)

2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

I go camping to enjoy myself and the family feels the same way too. I do not care what someone else does,. A friend nd I were in the Ocala Natl. Forest
    fly fishing one and wading of the small lakes there was a small TT camped up from the lake and a young lady of about 25 came out and sat on a log watching us and talking to us we had a nice conversation for maybe 30 min. BTW she had not a stitch of clothes on so we caught a few fish and got a side show at the same time.

3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

4. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Well-Known Member

I believe it was her 5 yr old that wanted to invite the women over to watch Godzilla movies. a 5 yr old might think all Asians speak Japanese because they are 5 and don't know any better.

^ my attempt to keep this thread alive

5. Orchid

Agreed. But, it was Loretta who referred to them as "orientals." [LOL]

6. Doctorphate

Doctorphate Member

lol reading through some old threads I came across this and it was completely WTF worthy.

1. totally makes sense, I get that.

2. They're boobs.... men walk around without a shirt on all the time, whats the issue with a woman walking around WITH a shirt on?

As for the bra and short shorts... I'm very confused as to how this is a problem. Have you never been to the beach? Women here generally tiny bikini, top is optional. Most wear it but I've seen enough who don't at this point that its not even surprising anymore.

7. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I never knew that the TOP was optional in the Great White North. Is this true for the whole country?

8. Orchid

Maybe her problem with it was related to her DH's enjoyment of it? Just a guess, my no means based on facts. [LOL]

If I remember correctly, and I may not .... she did some complaining about what he pre-teen son was seeing. I have a feeling the son wasn't a bit disturbed.

We really need a cartoon rendering of some large-busted, bra-less women hanging out around a smokey fire. I'd fly that flag. [LOL]

9. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Many, many years ago I was a preteen boy. I can tell you I would not have been disturbed.

10. Orchid

[LOL] I had a feeling that I was correct on this one.

11. mikem12188

mikem12188 Member

I don't think it was the bra and shorts that bothered "Peace." I think it was more the "hot young thing. "

12. Doctorphate

Doctorphate Member

Pretty sure yeah. I mean private beaches may have rules against it. But basically every Canada day in Ottawa you'll see hordes of pretty young things with nothing but body paint on the top half. Same goes for halloween.

Canada has some beautiful scenery my friends.

13. 1380ken

1380ken Well-Known Member

I thought that I saw on the news that there is no such thing as locker room talk. Seems to be some around here.

14. Doctorphate

Doctorphate Member

There's locker room talk, and then there is bragging about sexual assault. Just because you call the discussion of sexual assault "locker room talk" doesn't make it so.

This is what actual locker room talk looks like.

15. jumpoff

jumpoff I'm in a camping state of mind

What he said....

16. rjhammetter

rjhammetter Husband, Dad, Engineer & Camper

Amen. I was amazed by the people, specifically guys, who justified that as "locker room" talk. I've played a lot of sports. I've been in locker rooms, buses, clubhouses, fieldhouses, you name it, where guys are free to be guys. I've never, ever heard a conversation go anywhere near Trump's. "She's smokin' hot"? Sure. "What a nice T&A"? Sure. "You should rape/assault her"?... Seriously?... No, THIS thread is locker room talk.

Please carry on. I'm not trying to make this a political thread. I'm all for busty women camping without bras.

17. highside pup

highside pup Active Member

Recently our camping neighbors were a young couple in a small tent. The young girl changed outside where she could stand up, never facing us but definetly changing all her clothes ,head to toe. I did notice a Canadian plate on the car! The male would walk to the bath house, was surprised she didn't but who cares

18. Doctorphate

Doctorphate Member

We're a little more free. My wife and I both give zero f***s about no shirt or changing. the law is cover genitalia so we do but beyond that who cares? its nothing to be ashamed of. And this is coming from a guy with an 18" scar down the center of his chest along with other very prominent scars that always prompt stares.

This isn't political, its just a case of not being a raging *******/criminal. I don't care who said it, what side you vote for, whatever. Bragging about sexually assaulting someone is not locker room talk. period. End of story.

19. 1380ken

1380ken Well-Known Member

20. Doctorphate

Doctorphate Member

And yet the women who have made jokes like that, I'm sure they don't have pending sexual assault cases. Those are not normal jokes, especially in the context of the way it was said. If you actually listen to the tape, hes not even pretending its a joke. He's dead ass serious. I have never ever heard a guy in a locker room say that they have/can go up to a woman and grab her right by the gentiles.

Its simply not acceptable. If that's the kind of conversations that are happening around you, you should reconsider the company you keep.