So I found another camper that I think could be a contender. Thoughts/advice needed please

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by Finch, May 13, 2018.

1. PaThacker

PaThacker Well-Known Member

I bought a 2007 Jayco 1206 pup for $2000 2 years ago. Deals are out there you. I bagged it off a Facebook marketplace post roughly $4000 less than retail used. I did not care about ac. I had it previous pup and had many problems with it. All you need to do is have a fantastic fan and popup gizmos to be comfortable. Park in shaded sites, unzip all canvas and let the screens do the magic.

I bought the pup specifically for boondocking specks and used money saved to outfit it properly.

It is not used as family camper. Solo hunting and fishing trips and romantic kids free boondocking. Girlfriend has one daughter age 13 and I have two aged 6 and 9. Kids camping is out the door to organized sports from here on out.

2. Finch

Finch Member

Well the Jayco had a leak that the seller didn't realize. It said it was pretty bad that he will just try to sell so someone can make it a utility trailer. RIP