So I go to sit under my canopy....

Discussion in 'Campground Etiquette' started by FarmerDave, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Adam Connolly

Adam Connolly Member

We put towels over our trucks lights the DRL lights go on even if parking brake is on. Towels cut the lights down perfectly

2. dodgerammit

dodgerammit New Member

First post here. Just got a nice Tent (Gazelle T4 plus), so no PU yet. However, I already have the tow pig. It is at the machine shop having the motor overhauled and parts added for towing performance. Best part is, the rig is 35 years old. No stupid techy crap. No door chimes. No beeps. A very faint buzzer if the lights are left on or door is open. Same buzzer for seatbelts. Tailgate can even open and close without tripping the interior lights. Noisiest part would be rolling down the window to open it. If I want GPS, I plug it into the cigarette lighter (not 12v socket), though I've added those and a console (for cupholders). The one good thing minivans brought us were cupholders...

When we do start the pop up search, I want to find a camper of the same vintage/era to compliment the rig.
    And just as spartan on features to keep the excess weight down.

Oh. It's an 84 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. [:D]

1380ken and neighbormike like this.
  3. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

Pics??

4. dodgerammit

dodgerammit New Member

5. Balthisar

Balthisar Active Member

I love my Gazelle T4 Plus. I bought it this year to take on a four-week, cross-country trip in lieu of our pup, and it worked out perfectly for us.