So, what did you do for your camper, July 2013?

Discussion in 'So, What Did You Do For Your Camper This Month ?' started by kitphantom, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msbrown253

msbrown253 Mike in CT

I finally replaced the blown power converter, upgrading it at the same time with one with a lot more capacity, both AC and DC. Probably never need the AC side, but have some plans for additional lights and things. Also got some new legs for my outside table I built, and next is to get a vinyl window repaired. Then I need to finally get everything organized and stowed away! I've only had it a month, and had a lot of little repairs and mods to do first. Plus, they are a lot more fun than storing utensils and pots and pans!

List of upcoming mods:

Add a second battery
    Add a solar panel to recharge batteries
    Convert to a dual LP tank setup
    Install LED lights (ordered the wrong ones, doh!)
    Install additional LED accent lights (remember those unused DC circuits?)

Who knows what else!

2. Sumoman

Sumoman New Member

Winter is coming so I plan on:

Second battery for boondocking
    May remove toilet and turn it into storage and just get a luggable loo.
    Instant water heater for outdoor shower.
    Gizmos for Christmas
    Checking brake pads
    Grizzly Grip roof.
    Begin my kitchen build

3. friartuck

friartuck Well-Known Member

I finally got all 4 BedWedgies replaced! Based on input for other users I did a through filing, sanding and cleaning of the wedgies before I primed and painted them. While the aluminum color isn't bad I wanted them to look better :).

The worst one, as always, was the curbside back, but following Larry's instructions on the website it was EASY!. I also put down a layer of UHMW (slippery) tape. I do think it helps.
    All the pics are here: http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/dmwilliams54/library/08%20Bayside?sort=6&page=1
    [​IMG]

4. hotrodcamper

hotrodcamper Member

Bought 3 Lodge cast iron fajitas pans with the wooden bases for $10 each. In the Loge catalog,they are $35! Going to put one in pup,and use 2 at home.

5. eprovenzano

eprovenzano Member

Serviced wheel bearings (ezlube style) on our NTU pup when I found one of the end grease caps missing... Ordered and installed two new caps. Made sure all grease was replaced with new fresh clean grease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.