Something is afoot

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by tdiller, Apr 2, 2018.

1. tdiller

tdiller Active Member

Friday my wife calls me at work. "What is the make and model of that trailer we've been looking at for the last two years?" This is not usual activity. So I gave her the information. A flagstaff mini lite 21frbs. With in the next hour my cell phone lights up with a message about some changes to my wife's credit report. I have been the victim of most of those major hacks you've seen on the news. So as part of our AAA motor club membership I put my wife's info into the credit protection plan. So now I'm certain that something is going on. My wife is not real good at keeping things secret and this weekend she fessed up that she is buying this new trailer for our anniversary. Hopefully if all the numbers line up we'll have it before our planned trip to the east coast.

kitphantom and jnc like this.
  2. jacrabbitt

jacrabbitt Active Member

At least Look suprised

Snow likes this.
  3. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Congrats, Welcome to the Darkside.. and Happy Anniversary..

4. tdiller

tdiller Active Member

Well it's official we are not moving to the dark side. Yes the new travel trailer will be moving in but the popup is not going anywhere. My son has decided he wants to use the popup. And now we are just scheduling when to take delivery of the new travel trailer. The dealer is about three hours from me so it will probably be an overnight thing. We are not getting rid pf the popup we are handing it down to the next generation of campers. My son and granddaughter.

5. BelchFire

BelchFire I speak fluent vise-grip

Congratulations! Get your son to sign up; we need his expertise here as well. :)