Sometimes I really love Texas!

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by Loraura, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

I never said it was 99F in the morning. I was speaking of the summer days in general. Obviously, it gets hotter as the day goes on.

I don't care about your charts because I was there and lived it. I know what it was like from my personal experience. I know what they said on TV each day. There were many, many summer days with a high temps and humidity in the 90s, often in the high 90s. Believe me or not, I don't care, because as I said, I lived it.

2. Loraura

Loraura New Member

*Cough*. Wow look at those pretty pics of January camping in Texas!! *cough*

3. dave123

dave123 freedom is not just another word

wife and i made two trips to texas, half tent camping in koa or motel six. loved every bit of it. seen the giant cabelas store, big brass steers or painted ones around cities, big plates of food and friendly people, just loved it. we went in April and May the locals said we were really smart as its the best two months of the year.

4. rangerover

rangerover Member

You guys's crack me up! Texas is a great place to live/camp, just depends where...

I live in Houston, hot and humid, except it supposed to snow tonight! Ugly city, bad crime, and our teams suck!

But- we have no state income tax, the economy is booming, and we can carry guns.

Want to fish? Go to the coast... Want to deer hunt? Go to the hill country or South Texas. Want to duck hunt? Go to the Katy Prairie or El Campo.

Camping? Too many choices......