Source for 1984 Starcraft "T" style curtain tab tape?

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by Gypsywolf, May 5, 2020.

1. Gypsywolf

Gypsywolf New Member

Does anyone know of a source for Starcraft curtain carrier tape in the "T" style that hangs off the back of the curtain rather than the top? A clear plastic tape that is about 1" wide with these clips every couple inches or so.

I searched the forum and found some posts that were quite old and still did not have a real source for these, does anyone know of a source that might make these now? If not, I can use what is on the original curtains, but I don't think i'll have enough, several are damaged/missing.

I saw a post that said "C" type clips might work. Any other statecraft owners have any luck with these? Hours of internet searching isn't showing me much (but it IS how I found this lovely forum!)

See pic

Attached Files:

EmilyW likes this.
  2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

My old Jayco used a slightly different kind of t tab. Not sure if they would work on your track. I found them on amazon. On amazon it’s called RV designer A118 Nylon Camper tab. It might worth a shot. Shame I don’t have any left as I threw them away when my Jayco died. Only other option I can think of is a very small button. Sorry I could get a picture of the tabs, I couldn’t get my iPad to copy.

3. EmilyW

EmilyW Member

Did you have any luck? We also have a StarCraft, boy a different style of tabs. We haven't replaced our curtains yet, but definetly took them down. Ours is a different style clip. I've also heard of buttons. I'm thinking possibly tension rods as well.

4. Gypsywolf

Gypsywolf New Member

Have not purchased any new tabs. I have taken off the original tabs from the old curtains and will re-use those. I was lucky, while cleaning out some of the storage drawers, I found some extra glide tape the previous owner had left and can use that to replace my missing tabs. I was thinking of using the ones from JR Products as those seem to be the most recommended if I need more.

5. rdh2

rdh2 New Member

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020