South East Texas Pop-Up Camper's Club

Discussion in 'Post your club forums here' started by TentOnWheelsTX, Feb 3, 2014.

1. TentOnWheelsTX

TentOnWheelsTX New Member

SETPUCC

A family-friendly camping club in South East Texas. No fees, no required participation, "come and go as you please" kind of club. We meet annually at Brazos Bend State Park and determine camping trips for the year which we list out on our blog! Great people, always great food, and lots of great fun! Join us!

www.setpucc.blogspot.com

2. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Awesome! Do you have a forum somewhere?

We also have the Texas Puppers here in the PUP Rallies section. Currently theres a Valentines Weekend Rally at Lake Limestone and a Summer Rally in June at Potter's Creek COE at Canyon Lake. You should let the group know about us.

3. TentOnWheelsTX

We mostly use Facebook as our forum. SETPUCC's been around for about 14 years, has gone thru several private websites, and we're trying to reorganize and make it easier for everyone to know the where and what's of campouts, thus the BlogSpot page. I volunteered (gulp) to be the new web admin, and oh boy, it's gonna be interesting!

I noticed the Valentines rally, and will let the SETPUCCers know. I'm in traing classes that weekend, otherwise, I'd be there in a heart beat....

Also noticed the June rally, just posted a comment there (I'm a former Pup-Up lover, but moved to the Dark Side this fall when we bought out "Honeymoon Suite" - hubby and I eloped on a camping trip)

4. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Do you guys tend to stay around the Houston Area? Im not sure I know what South East means for Texas. Im from Corpus Christi and I consider that South Texas, as well as the Valley, but San Antonio consideres them selves south texas too.

5. TentOnWheelsTX

We're mostly Houstonians, but we travel out to parks much further out: South Llano, Matagorda, Rusk, etc. And we certainly would welcome anyone that considers themselves "southern"!

6. dougfam

dougfam Member

Looks like a great group of people y'all have there. I added your group to my follow list on Facebook, even though I hardly ever check FB. We may need to join y'all @ Rusk on Labor day weekend.

7. TentOnWheelsTX

Would love to see you at Rusk- I'm hosting that campout- it's one of our favorite parks!

8. RMRayl

RMRayl New Member

glad I found this, We're in Alvin so BBSP is almost in our backyard, liked the facebook page so I can check in and try to catch up with yall at a camp soon.

9. Indy

Indy Member

Just saw this - we have a lot of conflicting camp dates so far, but I'll follow along and hope we can join up with y'all in the future.

10. carey3782

carey3782 New Member

I've tried to search FB for popup/camping groups w no luck, glad I saw this and liked the page now. Will check there for camping dates, hope we can make some!

Camping with my husband, our 3 kiddos, and 2 dogs. [emoji2][emoji173]️[emoji554]️[emoji263]
    2013 {4 nights}
    2014 {6 nights}
    2015 {10 nights scheduled so far}

11. carey3782

carey3782 New Member

Posted on the fb group as well- what do y'all think about listing our own campout schedule somewhere so we can possibly join each other? We are looking to find some camping buddies, but not sure the best way to go about doing so. :)

Carey & Gabe + 3 kiddos & 2 dogs
    Nights Camped- '13 {4}; '14 {6}; '15 {10 scheduled so far}

12. wlshafor

wlshafor New Member

Hello from Austin TX :)

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. -Kurt Cobain