Southren NJ rally, 2020

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by Sjm9911, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Ok people, looking to see of there is intrest in a NJ rally. Was looking at southren NJ in the cape may area. As there are no state parks that are good it would be a camping resort type of place. Was looking at a weekend in september, after the 2nd or so because the sites drop in price after the summer is over. I figure the weather is still nice then, the ocean still warm enough to swim ( provided were close enough). Other stuff to do would be the cape may county zoo, cape may of course, the lighthouse, and the wildwood boardwalk may still be open. If anyone has any ideas on a campground, please post them! I never camped in nj, but i do live here. Was looking at a bunch of places and it would be in the 50$ a night range for that time. Please post if you are intrested. This will be for 2020.

2. PointyCamper

PointyCamper Active Member

Sounds good.
    But I am not making any plans for September next year until I find out the exact date of the national folk festival in Salisbury Maryland.
    We’re looking at camping in New Jersey later this year maybe September. Wharton state forest is great. We love the Pine Barrens.
    NJ gets a lot of bad press but there are some truly lovely areas there.

3. phager76

phager76 Active Member

We'd certainly be interested, as long as it doesn't conflict with the Fall PA rally that Rob hosts.

4. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Keeping a eye on this thread as it develops. But yes may have a interest as well

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Ok ,cool . So there is intrest! Ill look around for a place to go in the next month. And i need to find robs rally. Lol.