Spiders

Blkvoodoo

Aug 21, 2011
No mice but the spiders seem that've really had a nice dry place to inhabit over the winter.

Any suggestions as to how to evict these less obnoxious creatures ?

I've been eaten by them in the past, trying to not get eaten again.

Fogger ?

Jimbow

Super Active Member
Silver Supporting Member
Nov 30, 2012
Vacuum with the crevice tool. Generations of spiders will talk of the day they angered the gods and a big wind came.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Campit

EAT SLEEP CAMP
Sep 16, 2011
We had those pesky things in our camper too over the winter. Hubby used Spectracide Bug Stop. Just don't let children or pets near the area sprayed until it has dried.

Campit

Tyreguy

Apr 8, 2012
We found some old crunchy critters under the dinette seats when we first got our N2U pup. I sprayed Raid Max under the seats, around the ports of the a/c cord and gas line, along the corners of the floor (just like you would in your house), and in both cabinets. No bugs since! When packing her up for the winter, I also spray around the tires and jack where she sits in the garage to discourage entry.

Campit

EAT SLEEP CAMP
Sep 16, 2011
I want to point out that the 'Bug Stop' we use, is not an aerosol can spray. It is applied by a pump spray bottle, in the corners, on the floor. Just wanted to clarify this.

Campit

Tyreguy

Apr 8, 2012
Campit said:
...is not an aerosol can spray. It is applied by a pump spray bottle, in the corners, on the floor. Just wanted to clarify this.
Campit

Same situation...no asrosol either. Pump spray!