Spinning Organizer

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by Orchid, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Found this at Walmart Today. Will hang it tomorrow and give a review. Looks very promising!

I'm thinking I may have to cut off the bottom shelf, as my hanger is over a cabinet. Obviously, we won't be using it for shoes and purses, but all those pockets and shelves got my heart beating fast.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Smart-Carousel-5-Shelf-Organizer/15579196

2. generok

generok Well-Known Member

Yup, we've been using this exact organizer for 4 years now. Works great!

3. Orchid

This one was right next to the one I purchased, in the Walmart. It was quite the decision. Since I live with three men, I didn't think anyone, other than me, would have the patience to properly use the straps. I chose the other for ease of use with all the pockets. DH's patience was already thinning as I stood there trying to make a decision. [LOL]

4. Orchid

Perfect fit. Clears the counter by a few inches. My favorite purchase to date.

Attached Files:

5. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

Perfect!

6. cblwolf

cblwolf New Member

How did you hang the organizer! I love the idea, but not sure how to implement it.

7. Orchid

There is a pull down clothing hanger right in the position I wanted it. I got lucky with that.

These have been on several brands of PUPs that I've owned, so your's may have one. It's just a plastic handle that flips down from the ceiling.

I still like the organizer, but don't store everything I had originally intended on it. It fits towels on the shelves, but they are heavy and it was appearing to pull on the roof plastic. I was a bit worried it would crack, so have taken to just storing light items on it.