Spring over axle conversion/lift

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by RAMpopper, Dec 2, 2020.

1. RAMpopper

RAMpopper New Member

I'm interested in providing a bit more lift to my 2008 Viking 2407st. I am not that confident in doing something like that on my own, so I've reached out to a few nearby shops for quotes. What do you all think a fair price (range) should be for something like that. Located near Atlanta, Ga for geographic reference. Thanks.

2. Dingit

Dingit Well-Known Member

I think mine was around $300 (in a high cost of living area with few trailers). I provided the kit which wasn't much. I've sort of blanked it out but it wasn't traumatic at all. Different axle types might be more involved than the one on my Fleetwood though.

3. RAMpopper

RAMpopper New Member

Thank you for the response. I'll update with price quotes when I hear back from the shops around me.

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I think now everything will be more as the demand went up because of the covid. And that will applie to just about everything. Heck, i just got all new kitchen appliances because the dishwasher i wanted is back ordered for 3 months. Dont ask. Lol.