Springfield RV Camping & Outdoor Show Feb 14-17, 2020

Discussion in 'RV Shows' started by JunkyBurrittos, Jan 21, 2020.

1. JunkyBurrittos

JunkyBurrittos Active Member

B8B98318-213B-43C4-B057-9468E2879CB6.jpeg 082A3C8D-7878-4C1D-88BE-225405D7F87C.jpeg 81F11DC9-B536-4B38-A271-8730B41C373E.jpeg A0EC3254-89AF-45C9-8295-02E707E7E4B5.jpeg Hey all. Just seeing if any of my pop up peeps are coming out to the show Presidents Day weekend? I will be set up again in I believe the same spot as last year, the Better Living Center by the rest rooms and around the corner from Dunkin’s. Please come say hi!

2. JunkyBurrittos

Hey is anyone coming out to the show? Come say hi! I miss my camping family!

I like this show. It’s a big show spread out across three buildings but not too overwhelming. Not too much in the PUP department last year, but that is par for the course. Just fun to be out amongst campers in the dead of New England winter.

I hope to see some of you this weekend!

3. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Very nice ......

4. bheff

bheff Well-Known Member

What state?

JunkyBurrittos likes this.
  5. JunkyBurrittos

Fair point. There is a Springfield in most states I guess. This is in Massachusetts.

bheff likes this.
  6. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

I wouldn't go to Mass not because it too far, but shows never seem to have anything that I would be interested in.

Now if you came to Mohegan Sun ....... its only 5 miles from the house and I can go at an off time and not get stepped on. Usually I may like half a camper. Not half of all the campers, but the back half of one and the front half of another. LOL

JunkyBurrittos likes this.
  7. JunkyBurrittos

How was Mohegan Sun? That show was new last year, right? The problem is these shows are all so expensive for vendors. I wouldn’t exactly call Springfield cheap, but it’s almost half the cost of Mohegan and others are even more costly. And they take care of you there. It’s crazy to do all that work ordering product, hauling in, setting up labor intensive displays, working loooong show days to take a loss. I can’t even consider Home Shows where want thousands of dollars for a little booth. Maybe fine for a contractor making tens of thousands per job, but for a $30-40 lamp no way.

Mohegan was one show I considered so you’ll have to let me know if it was hopping.

8. JunkyBurrittos

I agree these shows seem fairly homogenized in terms of camper selection. Little to no pups or hybrids. For me it’s interesting seeing the micro options out there, as well as the extravagant RVs for the rich and famous. There was a retro trailer last year I really dug. But they have lots of good seminars, lots of neat little gadgets and campy decor for sale, tasty treats — love the jerky and the honey candy, and so many of the vendors are all cool and chillax. Next best thing to camping for a New Englander in February.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Raycfe likes this.