Hey guys! Our new too us pup is coming along with mods and upgrades, but I've noticed something i wanted some advice on. The 12v power converter in the pup must have died long ago, and since the only thing running on 12v is 2 led lights (one overhead inside and a porch light outside), the previous owner decided to separate the 120v from the 12v, and bought an inexpensive 12v converter that plugs into a wall outlet on the dinette. It creates 12v @4A, and is tied directly into the circuits for the 2 lights. As far as i know, its been like this for awhile, and we've used the pup a few times without issue. My question is, should i leave it alone? Or should I replace/upgrade the main power center? The pup has no battery, no heater, no water pump, And we only camp where shore power is available...so is it really worth it to replace the converter? Thank you for your opinions.