Starcraft Guide Cable

MidwestPopUps

Oct 7, 2022
Hey everyone,

I have a 2006 Starcraft Centennial 3610 that is new to me but the guide cable is missing so I'm not sure how high to extend the roof. I can't seem to find anything online for the max height or which guide cable length I should replace it with.

Appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance

PopUpSteve

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2002
Southeastern PA
You can get a real good idea by when the canvas get taunt and when the door fits. Then you can measure between the top and bottom points where the guide cable attaches and make a new one. If you have a power lift, use the manual crank to do this test so you have more control.

Raycfe

Waterford Ct.
Oct 3, 2007
Waterford, Ct
Raise the roof. fit the door. adjust roof height if needed mark lifting post near winch and add a piece of wire with an eyelet at each end to be a guide cable you can watch when cranking roof up. super easy

MidwestPopUps

Oct 7, 2022
You can get a real good idea by when the canvas get taunt and when the door fits. Then you can measure between the top and bottom points where the guide cable attaches and make a new one. If you have a power lift, use the manual crank to do this test so you have more control.
Thank you