Starcraft Spacestar Parts Trailer for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Deron KIng, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Deron KIng

Deron KIng New Member

We used our popup for over 15 years and have lots of memories, but we are ready to move on. For sale as a whole or part-out for your re-sto project:
    Canvas only has one season of camping on it. Has some mildew, would need some TLC.
    Purchased entire canvas set from Jayco, tan and white with tinted windows and all the zipper covers.
    Camper has new:
    LP dual Tank cover
    Tail light with license plate holder
    ceiling light with power port for aux light. (never installed)
    Fresh water connection
    Elec. cord cover
    Fresh water pour in port/ cover.

Has all working features, including:
    cold AC
    Furnace
    Water heater
    12v pump
    Elec panel/ 120VAC-12VDC with breakers and fuses.
    Toilet/shower "shoilette" we never used.
    Refridgerator
    Cook stove inside/outside.

unit has gotten water in it too many times- wood is rotten on top, sides, etc.
    Time to part it out/ make a utility trailer / or sell to somebody who can use the parts.
    Would consider offer for trailer, or components.

2. Cynthia Taylor Wills

Cynthia Taylor Wills New Member

Hi—I have a 98 Starcraft Star Flyer. I need a whole bunch of stuff. How nice it would be if things are interchangeable. I have no potty!! Can you retrofit this? The electrical system has me baffled. I have a inverter generator and 30 amp adapter. No propane or platform. Battery the same. Oh Lift support rails...need those too!

3. Deron KIng

Deron KIng New Member

If you have some general handyman skills, I think you can remove and install most of the systems or features from a popup.
    Everything is working on this popup, but the wood is rotten- wet too many times. The only thing working against you, is your location. This popup is in Ohio, and it looks like you are in Texas. I think you would spend more on transporting the pup than buying it!