Steury Canvas Replacement

Discussion in 'Canvas / Awnings / Add a Rooms / Tarps / Tents' started by bolallen, Sep 23, 2020.

1. bolallen

bolallen New Member

Have any Steury owners been able to locate a company that will make a new canvas with the olive green and white stripes? I have contacted multiple companies including Bear Creek, Canvas Replacements, Idaho Canvas, etc. and all them will only do a solid color.

2. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member Platinum Supporting Member

You may be able to find a company that does other canvas work that has a source for the fabric you want, and may be capable of making new canvas. Awning companies and boat canvas companies might be two options.

3. bolallen

bolallen New Member

I found a company willing to replace the canvas with stripes, but for over $4,000 because it is custom fabric for 1 trailer. They can reduce the price if more Steury owners are interested in replacing their canvas. So if you are interested in having your canvas replaced with stripes, let me know.

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

For the extra 3000 $ or so i would scrap the stripes. Or paint them myself!

flingwing1969 likes this.
  5. bolallen

bolallen New Member

Update: Canvas Replacements is making a new canvas with stripes for my Steury for roughly $1100. 5-6 month wait.

Sjm9911 and kitphantom like this.
  6. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member Platinum Supporting Member

Glad you found a place to make it. Canvas Replacements announced on their Facebook page last week that wait times were now something like 22 weeks, so to order for next season now.

Sjm9911 likes this.