Suwanne Springfest 2012

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by hometownhiker, Mar 31, 2012.

1. hometownhiker

hometownhiker Active Member

2. jjkach

jjkach New Member

We went years ago! Great music! Camping is great!

3. Nannerlily

Nannerlily New Member

We have been for the past two years and LOVE it!! Our two girls, ages 7 & 9 love Suwannee Springfest. One ranks it better than Disney World! Bought the pup for 2013 and cannot wait! Do you park in the upgraded spots or in primitive?

4. hometownhiker

hometownhiker Active Member

We always camp back in primitive. In the fields to the right of the horse stables. Lots of room for kids, family friendly, and no loud partiers at night.

5. Nannerlily

Nannerlily New Member

I think that is exactly where we camp! Across from the showers on the trailer bed that were new this year? You are right! It is a great family friendly area to camp. We are going back and forth trying to decide to upgrade to electric now that we will have the camper, but hate to leave the field. We have seen the same people both times, and the girls have made friends with some other kids (the tan VW camper bus). Its nice for them to play and run around when not inside festival. The electric sites also seem on top of each other in comparison to the room we have had!

6. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

This is funny....most of the FL members on my music forum go to the Suwanne festival! I've never been, but I've seen a lot of photos....hope y'all post many many photos for us to enjoy! [;)]

[:D]

7. Nannerlily

Nannerlily New Member

Is the music forum on here? I would be interested to check it out!