Swing galley help

Party of 5

Jan 5, 2020
We just bought a 97 Coleman Sun Ridge and the previous owners started to renovate it. They took the galley swing system apart and we have no clue on how to put it back together. I know there's chains but not sure how to connect everything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Raycfe

Waterford Ct.
Oct 3, 2007
Waterford, Ct
There is a right and left bracket that goes on the lower cabinet. The lift arm has the other "gears" on it. To install lay the top galley section in position with the lift arm attached, install chains (they are the same both sides) onto the lower bracket and then bolt them to the lower cabinet.

Maybe you could post photos of the parts you have. The parts catalog doesn't have a good breakdown.

Party of 5

Jan 5, 2020
Here is what we have. I'm guessing parts are missing. I don't see where the arms would attach to the lower part. 20200105_112717.jpg 20200105_112754.jpg

Attachments

• 20200105_113258.jpg
    20200105_113258.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 6

gardenbliss

Super Active Member
Dec 9, 2013
San Diego
I live in Buckeye, AZ and have a Santa Fe model but I believe the swing galley mechanism is the same. You are welcome to come look at my galley and take pictures. Otherwise Tom’s Camperland May be able to help you.

Party of 5

Jan 5, 2020
I live in Buckeye, AZ and have a Santa Fe model but I believe the swing galley mechanism is the same. You are welcome to come look at my galley and take pictures. Otherwise Tom’s Camperland May be able to help you.

I think I have all the parts now, just trying to figure out how the chains go on the bolt coming from the galley sides. I may take you up on that offer if I can't figure it out.