Sycamore Springs private camp grounf

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by Mickeyrv, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Mickeyrv

Mickeyrv Week day camping is great

[TV] [HYC] I have made reservations for the second weekend in May of 2014 Fri-Sat-Sun-Monday check out. Camping and Firewood are both FREE. The long drive over their from Dayton, Ohio is not a bad deal since the camping and firewood will have no cost adders to the trip. I was talking with the man in charge and he said no-alcohol. He had some campers that althought they never got roudy or disorderly, they did leave behind a trash can full of beer cans, He said that they are now on his NO CAMPIMG list and will not be permitted back into the park. When its free my advise is to follow the rules.

2. backyarddad

backyarddad New Member

I reserved a weekend there this year, but was not able to make it, I do not think I called and cancelled, I hope they do not ban me from there!

3. Mickeyrv

When talking to the man that runs the place he said "They would appreciate as much advance notice as possible if you can not make it" That would allow him to grant that space to someone else. He did not say that one would be banned for not showing up. You may want to email him and ask.

4. backyarddad

backyarddad New Member

Honestly, not that worried, to far for me anyway to save a few dollars.

5. Mickeyrv

Here it is 2016 and I still have not made it to this park. They plan to re-open August 20th. and will be charging a nominal camping fee.
    Dont know the amount but the firewood is still free, I plan on attending this year. Will report with photos when accomplished