Table Rock State Park

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by blondezone, May 11, 2014.

1. blondezone

blondezone New Member

Just a quick question about Table Rock State Park. We noticed there is a reservation system associated with this park, and we are wondering if you Have to make a Reservation or can you just show up and get a spot? Thanks in advance.

2. Milktrk

Milktrk New Member

You could do both but depending on the date you may show up and the spot(s) you want maybe taken. The one nice thing about the MO reservation system is you can preview the site to see if it meets your needs. The sites in MO are reasonable and the reservation adds $8.50 to the bill.

3. COdreaming

COdreaming New Member

We just booked for the last week of July. They do have some "walk up" sites available, but since I live 4 hours away, I want to be absolutely sure there will be a site open and waiting for me once I arrive. It is a very popular campground, and when we reserved it it was probably 90% filled for that week/weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. blondezone

blondezone New Member

Thank You so much for your replies. My Husband and I aren't really reservation people and really prefer to just go with the flow of things. We might have to reconsider it for this trip. Thanks Again!

5. PinnMcrack

PinnMcrack Active Member

Depending on where you want to camp at in this campground and when you might want to make reservations. It fills up fast.

To get the spot I am in right now, I booked it 5 months ago.

Uhde23 likes this.