Take Your NEW Trash With You!

Discussion in 'Camping Green' started by PopUpSteve, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

In this new world we find ourselves in, there are some new disposable items that we must consider when camping in some areas. I'm not going to get into the politics and all that, in fact I will lock this topic so not to create a storm coming from one side or the other.

These NEW items which some States/Provinces may require us to wear, even in the Great Outdoors, are disposable. But please make sure you dispose of them as you would any other trash when camping, either in a campground's trash bins or at home. The forest doesn't need our trash and the campground staff doesn't either.

As always, I am very proud of our membership for keeping our forum clean as well. The events of the last few months have also effected even our beloved world of camping and it's hard not to comment on those events which have kept us away from camping. But it's easy to slide into a political who's right and who's wrong match. And I'm glad that our members have kept that part of the world out of our forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.