Tamworth

IVBENS

Super Active Member
Aug 15, 2011
I already went off on the other "Let me tell you about my trip" page...so this will be brief

Pros- A few nice sites along the river

Cons- LOUD at night with no support from the owners to see that others follow posted quiet hours.

nhcaveman

Barrington, NH
Mar 25, 2009
New Hampshire
I recently mentioned your dissatisfaction to the owner, whom I've come to know somewhat. She was quite sorry to hear of your situation, and had you let her know she would have been more then happy to make it up to you.

As I said before your experience here was far from the norm for this campground. We really find this to be one of our favorites, we didn't get there last year but already have our plan for this year at Tamworth.

IVBENS

Super Active Member
Aug 15, 2011
I'm sorry to say that the owner must have selective memory, because I spoke directly with her at check out, explaining the whole situation and our disatissfaction, only to get her shrugged shoulders and an "oh well, sorry". The office in no way made an effort to rectify the situation on either of my visits to them asking for assistance, and she didn't appear to care. Please let her know that I have and will gladly spend my money elsewhere.