Tamworth

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by IVBENS, Jul 23, 2012.

1. IVBENS

IVBENS New Member

I already went off on the other "Let me tell you about my trip" page...so this will be brief

Pros- A few nice sites along the river

Cons- LOUD at night with no support from the owners to see that others follow posted quiet hours.

2. nhcaveman

nhcaveman Barrington, NH

I recently mentioned your dissatisfaction to the owner, whom I've come to know somewhat. She was quite sorry to hear of your situation, and had you let her know she would have been more then happy to make it up to you.

As I said before your experience here was far from the norm for this campground. We really find this to be one of our favorites, we didn't get there last year but already have our plan for this year at Tamworth.

3. IVBENS

IVBENS New Member

I'm sorry to say that the owner must have selective memory, because I spoke directly with her at check out, explaining the whole situation and our disatissfaction, only to get her shrugged shoulders and an "oh well, sorry". The office in no way made an effort to rectify the situation on either of my visits to them asking for assistance, and she didn't appear to care. Please let her know that I have and will gladly spend my money elsewhere.