Temporary storage ideas

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by 5cvlabrenzs, Jun 21, 2016.

1. 5cvlabrenzs

5cvlabrenzs Member

Now that the kids are gone, my wife and I have the queen sized end of the PUP for temporary storage while we're set up. Usually put our clothing boxes and a food and/or utensil boxes on the pad. Kind of haphazard, but it works.

Does anyone have pictures or other examples of organization for stuff you put in the PUP after pulling it out of the TV?

2. Kristiecowans

Kristiecowans Member

:) If you go on the site called pinterest and type in pop up camper, literally hundreds of ideas will pop up (no pun intended ;) ! I have taken a folding cloth shoe rack and I hang inside the pup for little things like cell phones, chargers, pens, paper, sun screen etc. Right next to that I have a plastic 3 drawer dresser thing from Target to put towels, clothes, and odds and ends like games for my kids-what ever. Then I also have a modified wire shower caddy with a paper towel dispenser zip tied to the bottom to go over the stove/sink area. The latest mod my dear sweet husband did for me was to install a folding counter top on the right side of my sink to increase my counter space. With all these mods, my family of 4 and occasional quest can all camp neatly in our cute little pup! Hope this gives you some ideas :)

Attached Files:

3. jonkquil

jonkquil Active Member

Kristiecowans - can you share any more details on your folding shelf? That looks great! Is it permanently attached? Your Seapine is it swing down or upside down? Thanks in advance for any reply :)

4. Kristiecowans

Kristiecowans Member

Sure, my husband went to Home Depot and got the two brackets & piano hing to attach this shelf that is not removable. Got to read the bracket package carefully thou-there is a right bracket & a separate left bracket.

5. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

I love this idea. I am going to take a look and see if I might be able to do this or something similar. [RTM] Thanks for sharing!