Tension Rods for curtains?!

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by Katie Tanner, May 20, 2019.

1. Katie Tanner

Katie Tanner New Member

Hello all! We are in the process of re-doing our old 1970's Palomino pop up. It's been all fun ... until the curtain/track system came into play! Ugh. Of course, we cannot find any curtain glider tabs that will fit well enough into the track for smooth gliding. I have left most of the old tabs in place and just have removed the old curtains from them. Since I don't sew, I'm wondering if anyone has had luck with just using long tension rods? My fear is that with rods, every time we put our camper down, we have to move them as well. Ideally we want something that is low maintenance. Our curtains are blackout ones, so they carry weight. If anyone has other ideas/tips, I'd be grateful!!

2. bheff

bheff Well-Known Member

We dont use the curtains in our new pup but our first pup was old and needed to be updated. My wife at the time added velcro to table cloths and they became curtains.