Thank You Pop-up Portal Members

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by hvac1877, May 8, 2017.

1. hvac1877

hvac1877 Old Dominion Iron Chefs Highland Springs, Va

I wanted to Thank all the Portal Members who has attended a Rally I hosted for the last 8 years. I have met some great people over the 8 years and a few have become great friends!!!!! It was enjoyable to see people interact with others and we all enjoy pop-up camping or had in the past. The knowledge of past opps and sharing of great places to camps was great! We camped at some great places starting off at James River SP, Westmoreland SP, Chippoakes Plantation, Douthat SP, Shenandoah SP, Bull Run Regional Park, First Landing SP, Lake Anna SP and lastly Smith Mountain Lake SP. I cant forget all the great food I had tried over the 8 years!!!!! It is sad that I stop doing Rallys but interest has not been there the last few years and I put a lot of time and money into it. If someone wants to continue the Virginia Rally I glad to help who ever tries and will be there to support you. Again thank you all who came and camped it was a great time for me. Now a new chapter starts for me as I start being a guest to a Rally instead of hosting!!!!!!!!!

Wild-Life likes this.
  2. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

hvac1877, thank you for hosting the rallies. I am sure you will be missed as wagon master of the rallies. Hopefully soon someone will step up and take their turn as host. It can be fun (work) trying to coordinate the rally. We rotate the honor of being wagon master here in Texas. Thanks again for a job well done, Txbum

3. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Thank you for the effort you have put into your Rallys,