The PUP.com got a refresh!

JiffyPopJunkie

Jun 5, 2014
LG Region NY
Im adjusting and liking what im seeing. This change is nothing compared to the last changes. You have to remember that these changes are necessary to keep the forum running smoothly. I mean, who really would want to back to Windows 95? Everyone complained when it switched but would never go back now

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
So it would be like going back to jiffy pop from microwave popcorn? Asking for a freind.

Had to copy and paste, cant find a quote button.

Im adjusting and liking what im seeing. This change is nothing compared to the last changes. You have to remember that these changes are necessary to keep the forum running smoothly. I mean, who really would want to back to Windows 95? Everyone complained when it switched but would never go back now

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Ok got it now. Lol

Drufus

Mar 19, 2020
Nice, thanks. I like the bolt. I’ve always wanted a back button on the mobile site.

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
For folks who are looking for emojis… click on the 3 dots on the right side next to the image icon. Select the happy face emoji and scroll down to find your favorite emoji. Click the X at the top right hand corner to exit emoji screen.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Too mellow steve. Like the color you paint in a psyc ward. Ah, well , maybe it fits.

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
Looks like Emojis are back next to the image icon (happy face). Makes finding them easier. Thanks for another update.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

TheBlurb

Mar 28, 2019
I have Google save most of my passwords. I also have an Excel spread sheet that tracks most of my passwords. And of course the spreadsheet is password protected!

I just checked my spreadsheet and I added my 100th password to the list on Wednesday. I only remember a handful of them by heart. My only rule for the password list is that no banking or finance passwords are ever added to the list. Those all stay in my head.
I, however, am becoming less and less trusting of the “in my head” strategy.