Thetford 402C help!

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by bud121156, May 3, 2011.

1. grcooperjr

grcooperjr Lunatic

Good Post Donnie.....

I have an extra cassette with a broken blade. I think i'll order it so I can have a spare.

2. rangerover

rangerover Member

Hate to bump an old thread, but my blade broke off last weekend as well and maybe this helps others. I ordered two blades from leisureshopdirect, they are currently in the mail.

They responded to my email within a hour or two, very nice people to deal with.

3. Nlittle

Nlittle New Member

Mine broke today and it seems like the round seal part is stuck or fell off. I have not taken it apart today. I did see however that a black "star" shaped bolt or whatever broke too....it's little. I guess when I open it up I will see what actually broke. Is this what your symptoms were? When I turn the lever to close the flap I see two other pieces instead.... Forgot to take a picture. [:!]

4. JbirdsChick

JbirdsChick One Big Bird, his Chick, and 2 Hatchlings

I know that this is an older post, but just in case since history tends to repeat itself and someone has this issue again... Just wanted people to know that leisureshopdirect.com is still a great place to find parts, especially that pesky blade. Ordered from them about a week ago and transaction was smooth as silk.

I just recently had this issue with my blade tip and ordered a replacement from Leisure Shop Direct. I found where someone else had this issue and bought a replacement. Just installed the new one today and it worked perfectly. Inexpensive fix. Part took about a week to arrive to US. Shipped out via Royal Mail from the UK. $17.21 was my total after conversion and shipping charges.

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/water/caravan-toilet/thetford-cassette-toilets/thetford-toilet-c-402c-cassette-and-spare-parts/blade-for-thetford-c-400-series-c260-c200-holding-tank