Boredom from being grounded by Corona lead me to start this repair. The fresh tank was nearly full of blue chemical. I don't know if that had anything to do with the pump being locked up or not. I tried to free it up to no avail. Finally bit the bullet and bought a new pump. After much searching I ended up spending over $40 for a pump then I get a suggestion from Ebay for an aftermarket one for less than half the cost of a Thetford pump. Probably would have bought the Thetford one anyway as the other one was shipping from somewhere in China. Got the new pump, but no power to it. Have power to the toilet, but not to the pump. A little research reveals that there is a 3amp fuse in the toilet. After cutting an access panel in the interior panel I can see and remove the fuse. After finding a magnifying glass I was able to determine that it is a 5mmX20MM 3amp GMA (fast blow) fuse. I have a six pack of these ordered and will use some trim molding to fashion a easily removable panel for accessing this fuse. Whoever designed where that fuse is need swift kicks in the @$$ while removing the fuse from a toilet mounted in a PUP using only their teeth. I was just using the shower wand to rinse the bowl prior to this and in hindsight maybe I should have just kept doing that. At least going forward we will not be using water from the main storage tank to rinse the toilet while boon docking.