Thetford Cassette Toilet - Parts

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by Lori3778, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Lori3778

Lori3778 New Member

Does anyone know a reputible dealer that sells parts for Thetford cassette toilets. I think the control panel has gone out on mine. Push button to rinse, nothing happens. Handle is fine so we just use a little water bottle. Anyway, I've changed both the five amp fuse which is probably for the pump and also the 3 amp fuse which I'm pretty certain controls the panel. I have the 800# for Thetford and may call them Monday. But appreciate any input here. Thanks.

2. Yellowkayak

Yellowkayak Popups.....when sleeping on the ground gets to you

You may also have a broken or jammed water valve. I already had to replace our...dang expensive things too! Bought mine while at a campground at Lake Texoma. Drove to a dealership in Sherman and bought two valves....easy to replace thank goodness.

JJ

3. Lori3778

Lori3778 New Member

I didn't see a water valve listed as one of the parts. Plan to open the camper again in the next few days and hook the pump directly to 12v. If I get it to operate, then it may be in the switch. Called the Thetford people and that controller part is $93 and I can order it from them. They were very helpful and friendly.

4. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Thetford parts can also be ordered cheaper from Leisureshop direct
    They are in Great Britain. I bought the blade at the bottom of the page for around $20, including shipping which was less than 2 weeks. I used PayPal, which converted British pounds into US dollars. The other option was around $175 for the complete mechanism from a supplier in the States.