This is nice

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by Dave90210, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Dave90210

Dave90210 New Member

Spent a very nice day at the beach, ran into long time friends also up here. Great dinner, then sitting by fire. Got chilly, DW, MIL, DS have gone in. I'm sitting at fire, listening to quiet music. Currently Blue Rodeo on, great Canadian band, for those unfamiliar. Gorgeous starry night, can't wait for the Perseids meteor shower in about a week. This has been a great trip so far, DS off to summer camp in two days. Will be gone for two weeks, so this is pretty special family time.

2. bburgcamper

bburgcamper 16 weekends a year camping just isn't enough.

Those are the times that make you appreciate life. My older DS heads off to college in the fall. He joined us two weeks ago along with his GF, and another friend. As we sat around the campfire, I couldn't help but think about the fact that he will be on very few trips with us now. Enjoy.

3. Yellowkayak

Yellowkayak Popups.....when sleeping on the ground gets to you

And that my Canadian neighbor is why we go camping!

JJ

4. tconroy

tconroy Active Member

I'm jealous!! Woke up to 58 degrees and I have to go to work [:(] would have been a perfect day to wake up in the camper. oh well, I have 2 weeks vacation coming and plan on several trips in the next 3 months.