This Is One Cruel April Fool's Joke Mother Nature !!

Ductape

Super Active Member
Jun 12, 2013
I'm beginning to think we will never get our spring. Take a look at the map, we are in the pink zone (of course !! :eek: ), predicted 8 to 12 " !!

http://www.wmur.com/

HELP !!! :grin:

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Hade snow, freezing rain and sleet here in the Toronto area .. Just plain old rain now ..

CamperChrissy

Nov 25, 2016
Chicago suburbs
Yuck! I don't feel so bad about our Chicago weather of the day which is a beautiful 38 degrees (F of course) and cloudy and flood warning (from the inches of rain we got yesterday - there were ducks swimming in the neighbors backyard...). Come on summer!!!!

Wrenchgear

5 Star Eagle Camper
Aug 5, 2010
Near Elmira, Southern Ontario
The day before yesterday was a beautiful warm sunny Spring day. Then yesterday afternoon things turned nasty. A good coating of freezing rain covered everything shortly after supper. Then at bed time, regular rain was pouring down in buckets melting all the ice off everything. Now this morning, nothing is happening. Grey skies, slight breeze, everything is wet, snow is all gone, and we are just above freezing temps. Strange few days here.

infernisdiem

Mar 24, 2017
It was 40 degrees here, and snowing, I am trying everything I can think of to get my yard back to bring my camper home lol