This Summer's Trip and Blog

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by 1114vontagen, Mar 1, 2017.

1. 1114vontagen

1114vontagen New Member

My wife and I are planning a cross country trip this summer. We will drive from San Francisco to New York on the Lincoln highway and return west on the Yellowstone Trail. We will leave the west coast around June 1, but I have already started a blog. The entries to date deal with our preparations, some history of old highways, and the restoration of the car we will drive and the tent trailer that will provide us shelter. Anyway, the blog will be updated about 2x a month until we leave, then entries will be daily or every other day. The blog is called "A Ford on the Lincoln" and the web address is:
    http://afordonthelincoln.blogspot.com/
    Today's entry (3/1/2017) deals with the history and restoration of our 1967 tent trailer.

Bill von Tagen

2. 1114vontagen

1114vontagen New Member

tls2971 likes this.
  3. Hikeswithcats

Hikeswithcats New Member

I just read the first entries in your blog and enjoyed them very much. I would love to do a trip like that!!
    I hope it's a great experience and you have safe travels!! I bookmarked your blog & well certainly follow along :) :)

4. tls2971

tls2971 Active Member

I bookmarked your blog too and am excited to read more about your travels. I love the old MW tent trailer and am so glad your brother still had it to give back to you. Safe travels and have fun!