Toronto International RV show ...

Discussion in 'RV Shows' started by Snow, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that the Toronto International RV show is this coming weekend ....

http://www.torontointernationalrvshow.ca/

The International Centre 6900 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON

2. elizabeth583

elizabeth583 Member

Thanks for the reminder, Snow. We might head up if DH happens to get Thursday or Friday off. We won't be going on the weekend.

3. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Was planning to go Friday evening, but may have to change things due to the wife needing to head up North for emergency family issues..

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Just to let those attending Saturday or Sunday's shows who are in the market for pups.. YES they have quite a few of them there from Viking, Palomino and one or two other manufactures .. The parts store is fairly big this time as well..

5. mws

mws Member

Went on Friday and as snow said there were surprisingly more popups than I was expecting.

Didn't really care for the Palomino's they had there, preferred the Forrest River's with the floor plan & interior. Liked the interior cables on the bunk ends as opposed to the support poles underneath the bunk. Liked the way the dealers zipped out the door side middle canvas panel so you could see inside the trailer when you're outside. One guy said a customer of his keeps this panel off & puts the AAR on giving it a more open concept feel.

Liked the LED rope light that runs parallel & just below the awning on some of the hard wall trailers. would be a nice feature on new pups or a mod on older ones.

The airstreams were really nice & very expensive. There were 3 seminars but wasn't able to attend them (safe driving, DIY RV service & wilderness survival).

Lots of campgrounds there & I filled out a lot of ballots for a chance for a free camping trip (fingers crossed) may have more spam/advertising in the inbox for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

The Palomino pups had the led strips just below the awnings ... Pretty mod on any trailer..

Yes Andy was there with all his creations, still illegal is not only mine but many others minds as well ... Having a 2011 Grand Caravan towing a 7700lb Airstream is wrong on so many levels ... Dry weight meens nothing, nobody tows a trailer at dry weight with zero options...

I refuse to fill most of those out, the only ones I will fill out are for Provincial Parks (didn't see them there) and KOA, as I already receive email from both...

Did buy two vent cover at the parts store, good price on those, vent mates out the door for less the $23 each ...

7. mws

mws Member

Yeah we saw that minivan setup too, just shook our heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk