Track Rock/GA

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by raptor2a, May 24, 2011.

1. raptor2a

raptor2a New Member

Heading up to Track Rock this weekend...maybe we're gluttons for punishment...anyone else camping over the holiday weekend?

2. micbur

micbur Working on "Camp Burton"...Opening Soon!

Have fun! Have you been to Track Rock before? It's a very nice place and hope to camp there sometime this season. We are heading down to St Marys GA and meeting friends from off the portal at Crooked River SP.

My DD and I need a beach!! LOL

Meeting KDugan down there for three days of camping [:D]

3. Steve Sorrells

Steve Sorrells New Member

We'll be camping not too far from Track Rock on some private property near Turner's Corner (just north of Cleveland & Dahlonega). I don't think we'll get much rain...looks like a thunderstorm or two on Friday. The rest of the long weekend looks great!

4. adamteja

adamteja New Member

We're going to Track Rock this weekend, too! Hope to bump into you and say 'Hi'

5. raptor2a

raptor2a New Member

Cool, I think we'll be in site 1...me the DW and son...turns 6 on Wed. Stop in and say hi.

Mike, we're heading to the beach in July - Hunting Island, SC. Still going to Whitetail in June though.
    Rob

6. raptor2a

raptor2a New Member

Had a great trip to Track Rock...nice place. Lots for the kids to do, lots of friendly people...we were in the first site, but think from now on we would rather be in the back w/the rest of the pop-ups...it was like a pop-up convention back there...didn't talk to anyone on here...but will definitely go back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]