Travel cover for Coleman Colorado

Discussion in 'Camper Storage / Winterizing & De-Winterizing' started by rotarydial, Aug 20, 2007.

1. rotarydial

rotarydial Member

I'm looking for a replacement for the cover for my 1987 Coleman Colorado. Unlike most popups this model is a soft top and came with a vinyl cover that is used for storage and travel. I repaired mine several times but it is just getting too old. Any of you Colorado fans know of a source for this specialized cover it would be greatly appreciated.

Camp on

2. rich2

rich2 Active Member

HAd the same problem with my Colorado, ws going to check with a local awning repair shop, but sold it just before I called. Perhaps there are some awning repair shops in your area. Please post if you find a source.

Rich

Richard Kroon

3. mdigby

mdigby New Member

We repaired the canvas top on our coleman colordo, but ordered a new "road cover", the vinal cover you refer to. from Bear creek canvas. www.bearcreekcanvas.com The work was resonable in cost and first class in quality. Good luck

mark<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
    I'm looking for a replacement for the cover for my 1987 Coleman Colorado. Unlike most popups this model is a soft top and came with a vinyl cover that is used for storage and travel. I repaired mine several times but it is just getting too old. Any of you Colorado fans know of a source for this specialized cover it would be greatly appreciated.

Camp on

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>