TT forums

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by umpajam, Sep 11, 2012.

1. umpajam

umpajam New Member

Are there any forums as good as this one for TT? Did some googling but found nothing like this

2. 01YZF6

01YZF6 Dothan, AL

rv.net is quite the extensive set of forums so I hear
    not sure anything compares to PUP though as far as that FAMILY feel and willing to help

3. Twisty

Twisty New Member

4. papachaz

papachaz New Member

i went looking when we bought our TT back in January. the answer, plain and simple, is NOPE! rv.net was NOT friendly at all, at least not to me. maybe I'm just spoiled here

5. jjkach

jjkach New Member

Got to agree! The other site lacks that sense of family and I don't think they have quite the same rallys that pup has. Once your here, you just don't go back to the other sites. [:D]

6. iceman

iceman New Member

You can always start a state camping forum and get together on monthly basis at various parks!

7. freenaz

freenaz Member

I haven't been there much so I can't vouch or it but you could check out RV Itch.

8. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

There are several forums for TT's .. are they are pleasant and friendly as this one .... To some degree most of them are, but like everything else there are some folks who are very opinionated ...

When you get your TT, google the trailer make and model (example : keystone outback forums) and you'll get a few hits, these trailer specific sites are great for learning about your trailer and learning simple mods and fixes for problems, some like the "outbackers" site also have rallies and is very similar to this site..

For more general TT sites you have rv.net , very informative, but I found to find specific things you may have to search hard, and if you don't and ask the question you'll get people who'll get pissy and tell you to search harder.. (so of like the "bike rack on bumper" question that gets asked here every couple weeks)

rvitch.com a very good site again that covers all makes and models, you can find a wealth of information on almost any topic, again you have some very strong opinionated people, but over all not that bad

There is also 4scf.com a relatively new site, largely made up of ex-popup owners in Southern Ontario, though there are a few who live in the States as well as throughout Canada, many of the folks on this site are or were former members of rvitch and this site as well...

keep looking and you'll find what you are looking for... but remember.. so far Steve nor the rest of the members of popupportal have asked us darksiders to leave, so many of us are still as active here as ever..