Well got a bit done today! Had to work around kindergarten and naps! So after going through a ton of shock charts I found a set that would work well. Monroe shock off a 63 corvette lol! So off to autozone. Well the part number in the 2014 doesnt match autozone catalog.... God forbid you ask them anything technical about anything. Soo got my shocks and didnt end up punching the 50 year old autozone employee in the face for being a jackazz. Had to weld in another cross brace for the upper shock mount. Not super happy about my welds even though they are bomber.(baby started crying on the monitor) Ended up being the perfect length and compression. Welded the bumpstop cups on also I did up cutting the bumps down but gave myself extra in case. Need limiting straps, airline fittings, electric brake lines, paint, and I can probably mount the camper!