Value of the popup trailer

TGreek

Feb 17, 2015
Hi, I am thinking to upgrade and selling my popup.
How I can find it's value?

Thank you

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
As mentioned, use Nada to find an approximate value for the pup.. A few things to make sure of..

1) - Use 14301 for the ZIP code.. This is a Niagara Falls NY zip code and seems to give accurate values for us here in Ontario.

2) - Only select the options that truly were optional on your trailer.. Just because it has an awning or fridge doesn't make it an option.. If your unsure of what items to select and can't find an original brochure online for your trailer then leave all the option selections blank.

If your looking at trading the current trailer in at a dealer just take note that they often use a similar program.. They will offer you close to the low value given by Nada..

punahou

Sep 9, 2015
After looking all summer we finally bought a pop up, in learning the pop up market in our area, I found that most pop ups go for 3 to 5 times NADA book value at the start of summer and at least double at the end of the season if they are in good shape.
Puna

Grn Mtn

Super Active Member
Jul 3, 2012
My vintage pup isn't worth anything like what I have into it. I think it is three different questions:

1. What does NADA value it at?

2. What do I value it at?

3. What would someone else pay for it?

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Grn Mtn said:
2. What do I value it at?

3. What would someone else pay for it?

These are the two big ones when it comes to selling.. When we went from pup to TT, I valued the pup at a low of $4000 and a high of $6000. So when we were TT shopping and the dealer offered $4300 on trade .. we took it.. Now we probably could have got more for it selling privately, but if the first guy who comes to look at it pulls out $4300 cash and say " I'll give you this" what do you do ?? ..

As a side note.. The dealer gave us $4000 in trade value and another $350 in dealer/shop/merchandise , so that paid for the WDH . I followed that dealers sales throughout the winter and in the spring the dealer sold our old pup for $5300 ..