Video my Daughter Made

Discussion in 'PopUpPortal TV' started by supham, Aug 25, 2012.

1. LjohnSaw

LjohnSaw So many fish, so little time...

Far from bored! A very thoughtful daughter to plan that far in advance and spend that amount of time making the gifts. Those pens will mean so much more than a box of chocolates!

2. CherylL5156

CherylL5156 Vassar, MI USA

Not only what everyone else has said, where is she selling those beautiful pens? [MOD] I'd love to buy one or five! Has she even thought about that[?] [2C] [:D]

3. JoPo

JoPo New Member

Awesome! What talent and creativity, she has a bright future in the film industry. Keep the vid's coming.

4. supham

supham New Member

Currently she just helps out with some of the prep, sanding and finishing. I don't trust her with cutting power tools. I sell the pens around the office, and have done a few craft shows. Most of her teachers have delegated the pens to their home desk. I wish they would use them. They have more coming with my son being two years behind in school.

And thanks everyone for the kind words. She is excited when she sees how many people have watched the videos on youtube and the distribution around the world.

5. Evansgr

Evansgr New Member

Looks like you know what her career path is going to be. Those are fantastic..

6. ridenred333

ridenred333 New Member

wow I just watched all those videos, great job. She has talent.

7. jayco1997

jayco1997 New Member

I have a macbook air with iMovie and have never used it so maybe its time to try it out. Only problem is, I don't have any skill set like these young kids do, LOL