Viking bed rails needed

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by Earl19090, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Earl19090

Earl19090 New Member

Hello
    The bed rails / bunk slides on the rear bunk of our 2004 Viking Legend 2465ST bent today. A google search has not readily shown me a replacement source. Can someone tell me where a good place to order two new ones would be?
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Earl

2. firetom563

firetom563 New Member

3. Earl19090

Earl19090 New Member

Thank you very much!

4. strensk

strensk New Member

Just had the same thing happen on our 2003 Coachmen last weekend. My daughter and her friend were using it, and it just collapsed. Trying to find parts has been a nightmare.

5. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

To the OP -

Don't be surprised if this person can't help you. Coachmen RV was sold to Forest River in Dec 2008 and a condition of that sale was that FR claimed no responsibility for warranty or providing replacement parts for any Coachmen trailers manufactured before that date. Your only hope is that the part you're looking for is a part still used in construction of trailers manufactured after Dec 2008, if not then Coachmen is unlikely to be able to supply this part.