Wag more, bark less: Post your dog pics :-)

Albert and Melanie

The "pup" Palace
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma
I might have a few (million, lol) pics of our babies. Here is my favorite tho. From left to right are Harry, Chloe, and Henry.

Picture3413328.jpg

CaliforniaPoppy

California and beyond!
Dec 4, 2007
California Coast
Those are some happy looking friends!

This is our little guy. It's strange to have a little dog after having big dogs for the last 20 years or so, but we sure do like him! (He's a shelter dog. He's a "Mini Jack", a Jack Russell and Miniature Pinscher mix.)

5212530321_f8df39c6aa.jpg

Breadbox

Volvo powered
Jul 25, 2010
IMG_1918.jpg

This is Margaret Mayadel, aka Maggie Mae, our purebred Cocker Spaniel that looks nothing like a Cocker Spaniel. She probably won't be traveling with us too much because she really doesn't like being outside too much and she gets very anxious in the car. She spent the first 8 months of her life in cages before we bought her and she doesn't like small spaces - or open spaces. Makes traveling difficult. Not to mention that when she does go outside she turns into a walking, leaf-filled knot in about 2 minutes.

kozmos

Jan 19, 2011
Here's Reggie, our adopted Standard Poodle. We've had his almost a year now. He's tent camped with us once but had to sleep in the car since there wasn't enough room in the tent (which is part of the reason we got the pop-up). This is from today....
IMG_4035.jpg

Here he is from our last camp out after he caught my wife (the leash holder) off guard and took off into the lake after the ducks and geese!
IMG_1485.jpg

And of course Halloween with his black mohawk.
IMG_3435.jpg

kozmos

Jan 19, 2011
A little update to our doggie status...we are now a foster house for standard poodles.
Reggie (our adopted standard on the right) and Sierra (our fostered standard on the left). She's having a hard time adjusting huh?!?!
IMG_4121.jpg

I hope she's around long enough to experience camping with us.

SkamperCampers

Jun 29, 2010
Oh boy! Where to begin!?!?

We lost Ferguson this past May - RIP Fergus!
0110001106.jpg

Toby is our "main stay". We adopted him as a Pup and TODAY is his 4th B-Day!!
Face.jpg

Morty is our newest addition - we adopted him jus a few weeks ago!
0112111804a.jpg

Here is a bonus shot of Toby and my SILs new pup:
0104112125a.jpg

Though we aren't sure about Morty yet, Toby and Ferguson LOVED going camping with us and we're pretty sure Morty will too. Enjoy!!